Friday, 22 May 2009

Day 5 - home!

Just passing junction 16 on m4 (swindon) at 11.45am. 1pm: just left services after a slightly longer stop than expected. Now junction 13 on m4, but reports of heavy traffic on m25. Update when on m25. 2pm: on m25. Traffic slow but clearing. At junction 17.

32 comments:

  1. sounds really painfull, is it like a paasing a kidney stone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that feeling far too well!

    So much work to do, but all I can think about is seeing Chloe when I get home. Although I'm sure they will all be moaning by the time I get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori and I are keeping an eye on the on-line traffic reports - hope you've got plenty of nosh! Not looking great - slip road onto M25 from M4 is very slow.... yuk! Nearly home though ... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep on trucking guys, you'll be home before you know it!

    Tell Joe I will see him later - can't wait!

    Mummy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey mike i found my stones you bring yours along at clore we can compare them!!
    i know guess the weight of our kidney stones sounds like a fund raiser to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO - Mine are probably on their way to Oz by now. I was high on morphine at the time, so didn't get to catch them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay - got our Jay home at last!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks once again to everyone for making this such a special experience! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Chloe has landed. Thanks again to everyone for organising the trip and getting our Chloe back to us safe & sound. Although, I'm still anxious to get back home to see her. Also can't wait to see if she likes the way i painted her bedroom. This is the Ansher Clan signing out - It's been fun reading all the blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Home at last case unpacked first wash on and Sam in shower feels like she as never been away. Many many many thanks to all of those wonderful people that looked after our children and made those 5 days amazing and what an experience for them and you of course once again on behalf of The Coles thank you and enjoy your well earned rest xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glasbury was fab! I would like to say thank you to Mrs.Cohen, Mrs.C (also Mrs.Cohen) Mrs.Stewart and last but of course not least Mr.Neat!
    (by the way Mr.Neat, the Mr.Neat-itus reduced in spreading hee hee! :)

    Thank You for a wonderful time.
    From
    Lucinda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. the clarke household would also like to thank mr neat,mrs cohen,mrs c,mrs stewart and mrs king for looking after the kids so well, jordan had an amazing time and hasn't stopped talking about his wonderful and exciting experience, and can we all still write messages on this blog as i wont know what to do in the evenings, i feel i know you all so well !!!

    have a brill half term xxxx

    alyson,mike,ashleigh and jordan clarke

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanx for a wiked time loved caving and adventure they were bril!!!!!! thankx to Mrs Cohen for encouring me to stay and Auntie Stewart and Mrs C for helping me when i was sick and Mr Neat cos your cool . I loved it when we saw all of you in a wet suit in fact loved it all. see you in a couple of weeks cos i'm off San Fran and Vegas as if you didn't know!!!! Jay

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Wright clan is whole again!! Thanks Clore staff for a job well done!!!! You all looked ready to sleep on your feet - enjoy the break! Life is back to normal - Tayla's out riding her bike and the telly's blaring - what domestic bliss!!! Think I might even miss reading this blog...

    ReplyDelete
  14. A big thank you to all teachers and co for looking after Amy..She had the most amazing time.
    First wash done second one on, child eating.

    glad to have her home

    The Barnes'

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi everyone it's great to have Lauren home again !!!! She has told us so much already and am sure that there is still loads more to hear !! Thanks so much to ALL the staff (Mrs Cohen, Mr Neat, Mrs Stewart, Mrs C and Mrs King) for a great week - enjoy the half term break !!! Lots of love from The Wertheims xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you Mrs Cohen, Mr Neat, Mrs C, Mrs Stewart & Mrs King.
    I had a really great time and hope to do the activites again in the future.
    many thanks again.
    enjoy your half term break.
    From Max

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you mrs cohen ,mrs c ,mr neat(m&n, )mrs stewart and mrs king for a lovely time at glasbury, would love to go again,i loved all the activities and thankyou mr neat for calming me down when i missed my mum, really enjoyed it see you soon jordan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you to all the teachers for a brilliant week! I had a great time and hope you did too. Have a great half term. From Sam C. X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi,
    Glasebury was just the best!!!!!! I had the time of my life and i'm sure myself and everyone else is going to miss it. Thanks for: Mrs Cohen, Matron Stewart, Doctor Cohen, Mr neat (who unfortunatley gave his group mr neat-itous) and Mrs king. I'm home safe and sound, showered, fed and unpacked in my newely decorated bedroom and having a great time!!!!!
    See everyone after half term :P
    Love Hollie xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. hiyyyaa,
    glasbury was phenomenal!!
    i had an amazing time.
    It was such a shame i had to miss out on canoeing :(
    I was also upset that i puked 9 times.
    But no worries, it was probably
    Mr Neat-itious, with his disgusting itiouses!
    but im feeling much better now :)
    Thanks to all the teachers and to
    Auntie stu stu, who looked after the dying people.
    love Sophie MMMMMMM XXXXXXX waaaahooooow

    ReplyDelete
  21. Big thanks for making this week so great for Barr - he lost his voise but we can still hear some stories and i am sure we will hear much more in time... million thanks 4 looking after him. have a peacefull break. The Kroters.

    Thanks to all teachers for your hard work. I had the best time ever with all my friends. see you in a week. Barr.x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for taking me. I had a brillant time. Thank you to all the teachers for looking after me. See you after half term.
    Lara xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Big thank you to all the teachers and Glasbury staff for a wonderful stay!The activities were so fun and entertaining!I f I had to choose which house was the best out of Skeet house, PGL or Glasbury I would definitly go for Glasbury!!!!!!!!

    Everyone took care of everyone brilliantly and thank you again Elisa Frenkel ( the very tall one for her age!).

    ReplyDelete
  24. just like to say thank you to Miss King cos i forgot to mention her before - big thanks to everyone again
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you to all the teachers and Glasbury staff for a great week, and a special thank you to mrs stewart...you know why!

    C u all after half term

    Amy B

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you to all the teachers for keeping my Doods safe and giving him a spectacular week, I have never seen him so happy and tired all in one go. He had an amazing time. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you all for looking after Max at Glasbury and giving him "the best time" (his words). After a long sleep he cant stop talking about his time away. He had a fantastic week and loved it all. Thank you so much for everything you did, we do appreciate it. The Shinett Family xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you for a lovely time at glasbury and your had work. Thanks again for for thakin' me (Chloe)this was the best we and I will never forget this week


    from Chloe ansher

    ReplyDelete
  29. It was a fantastic week, thank you again


    from Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you to all the teachers for a great time. By the way Mr Neat i had a bit of Neat-itous when i came home and spend my entire first day on the sofa with a tummy ache. I'm better now. I just hope it's not contageous. My favourite activity was canooeing and i want all my family to come with me to glasbury because i enjoyed it so much.
    See you all after the half-term. from Ori

    ReplyDelete
  31. got news for you Mr Neat me and hubby have been sick and feeling rubbish the last couple of days too - ta for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Mr Neat Guess What I Have Un Been Sick On Saturday the 22nd the day after we came home from Glasbury

    ReplyDelete